Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Weeks in Seattle

We have been in a slip at Elliot Bay Marina. It feels kind of weird to be back in Seattle again. It doesn't feel quite like our old life here. It's far too busy to be like our old life. Mera, Aeron and I have been spending a lot of time with our old Seattle friends. We have also been working on training our new kitten Dulcinea. I'll post a few pictures of her for you to see. Between the two I've really been busy. I think the only dinner my family has had together and without guests was the first night we were here. Other than that it has been with friends. Most of the time my sisters and I are at at friends' houses for dinner or our whole family will be at a friend's house. It's been crazy. 
The day after tomorrow, my sisters and I are leaving to go on a trip to visit all our grandparents. We will meet up with Mom and Dad in San Francisco. They're going to take the boat down the Washington, Oregon and California coastline to San Francisco. Then we will all spend a few weeks there and leave for San Diego and the Baja HaHa. YAY!!




No comments: